The Human:Organization Ratio lab designs organizational structures, practices, and experiences that enhance the quality of our work and the quality of our lives.
With the growing ambiguities around AI, the gig economy, remote work, and evolving employee expectations, our generation is witnessing dramatic transitions in organizational technologies, methodologies, and ecosystems. As we continue to step into new labor roles, we’re actively redefining the possibilities of work.
At the Human:Organization lab, we believe that work is a commitment to mutual growth between employees and organizations. We aim to bring together employees and organizations to codesign workplace experiences.
* indicates a current project
- Can career design principles equip future change-makers with the mindset and tools to combat the ambiguities that lie ahead?*
- What will the future of work look like for employees and organizations?*
- To what extent can we “renew” the stage of industry revolution of popular products and technologies?
- How do we address challenges inherent in the structure of large corporations (scale, hierarchy, infrastructure, compensation systems, culture and risk tolerance), to drive entrepreneurship and innovation?
- What do the increasingly fluid boundaries between work and life mean for our generation?
- Develop principled, innovative leaders who improve the world and to generate ideas that advance management practice.
- Create more opportunities for