Many organizations have come to the realization that their current method of evaluating employees' work neither drives employee engagement nor encouraged high performance. Historically, performance reviews have been focused heavily on past results, thus offering no practical look into the future. "We are in need of something nimbler, real-time, and individualized," encourages Deloitte executives.
In order for performance management to succeed in this age of automation, we must focus on asking questions that measure alignment, drive performance, and forge the appropriate initiatives and projects.
HOW WE CAN HELP:
- Craft future-focused performance evaluations
- Implement systems to evaluate employees more consistently
- Develop performance review processes that support matrix work environments
- Drive engagement strategy forward through actionable questions in engagement surveys
- Incentivize innovation and automation in reward systems
- Position compensation and reward structures to reflect values and desired growth