How do we measure and manage performance in today's ecosystem of continuously transforming roles, environments, and expectations?
In order for performance management to succeed today, we must focus on asking questions that measure alignment, drive performance, and forge the appropriate initiatives and projects.
The best way to compete in the future is to create it.
Effective Goal Setting & Accountability
- Adopt agile goal setting techniques such as OKR
- Integrate company values into goals using our circular values model
- Fundamentally re-approach goal setting by understanding what the employee wants to be held accountable for and then establishing accountability metrics
Measuring Potential & Impact
In order for performance management to succeed today, we must focus on asking questions that measure alignment, drive performance, and forge the appropriate initiatives and projects. How?
- Rather than focusing on past results, shift the nature of performance evaluation questions to measure potential impact
- Continuous, real-time feedback structure
- Measure progress of values on projects to ensure relevance and alignment
- Provide employees and managers with a framework for having high-quality discussions and giving effective feedback
Social Performance Management
Translate the organization's mission into practice through social impact objectives.
- Adopting team values using our circular values model, and integrating values into team projects
- Measure quality and impact of individual performance on team goals
- Shift reward focus from individuals to teams