What's it like to be a pioneer?
How We Can Help
- Challenge the status quo & transform the way businesses interact
- Increase employee expansion & inspire innovation
- Understand employee dissatisfaction & decrease turnover
- Encourage teams to think outside the box & take calculated risks
- Expose managers to different leadership styles & raise the bottom line
- Expose companies to other systems, processes, rhythms & cultures
- Engage businesses with local communities & new technology
- It's about raising the bottom line for all of us
The experience is designed to include (but definitely not limited to) the benefits of
- Team building workshops
- Community outreach projects
- Personal and peer coaching
- Company retreats
How It Works
It's simple. We examine your team's challenges, and pair you with team from a different company who is experiencing similar challenges. We then facilitate a 3-day event designed to expand individuals, teams, and companies altogether.
WTA Member Benefit
Members are allowed one workshop/month for any given team.
Refer 5 teams and get one free when they sign up!
- Free Coaching Session with BostonSpeaks
- Team matching service, finding you the most qualified and suitable group
- Expansion workshop valued at up to $3000 (one per package)
- WTA models and tests valued at up to $3000 (one per member); possible tests include a personality test, behavioral test, rewards receptivity test, dissatisfaction test, power & innovation test, communication style test & leadership test
- Metrics and evaluations (one per person)
- Team progress & summary report (one per team)
- Venue at CIC Boston, one of Boston's largest innovation communities
- Lunch and light refreshments
- Facilitators depending on the group size
- Highly interactive sessions and lots of growth, engagement, and expansion.
- Vacation Experience (company retreat, workshop, team building, personal & peer coaching, networking, community outreach...all in one inclusive package).
- Understand your own potential, learn more about your team members, and discover how to create the optimal environment for productivity, innovation, and expansion.
- Explore new techniques (verbal and non-verbal) to better communicate with team members.
- Be prepared to meet new people, teams, and missions, and think outside the box to solve current and future issues.
- Collaborate with local entrepreneurs, artists, and scientists, and bring the knowledge back to your company,
- Next steps to walk away with, as well as some friends.